Open Box: Open box units are new or reconditioned items that may have been shipped from the manufacturer with minor packaging damage, minor tool damage, or as an incomplete unit to the CPO warehouse and may not include accessories or original manufacturer packaging. Each open box unit is inspected by CPO to be fully functional and in working order, and is repackaged to ensure safe delivery to the customer. Open Box units are covered by a full 60 day warranty covering parts and labor.
The updated NOVA 46300 Comet II 12 in. x 16-1/2 in. Variable Speed Midi Lathe is the most versatile and innovative small lathe currently on the market today. It's portable, it's space-saving, and most importantly, it keeps up with larger machines featuring a variable speed motor able to produce 250 - 4,000 RPMs in both forward and reverse directions.
Being and updated model, the good stuff is in the improvements. The guard has been strengthened with a reinforced composite material as well as a rapid access latch. The lathe is also fitted with a no-vault release for additional safety, and a redesigned on/off switch. Most importantly the housing has been re-engineered, elevated to a robust die-cast housing so the NOVA Comet II can last through any situation at any work site.
The evolution of this lathe will improve your woodworking experience. With additional accessories designed for the Comet II, NOVA has patented the world's first approach to lathe versatility, giving you a flexibility never seen before. You will be able to consolidate important woodworking and wood turning applications into one machine. Save money, time and space with the NOVA Comet II.
- Powerful electronic variable speed motor offers a speed range of 250 - 4,000 RPMs making it perfect for a variety of projects
- Forward and reversing switch offers additional flexibility and allows you to achieve a superior finish
- Three-step pulley system offers different speed ranges while providing flexibility, with the middle step providing enough range for most wood turning applications, and the other two for more demanding work
- The NOVA Verstaturn Adaptable and Coupler Technology allows you to use your lathe for other woodworking applications unable to do with other lathes
- Quick action cam controls helps your precisely adjust your requirements quickly and easily
- Long reach toolslides designed to take advantage of the extra capacity the lathe offers
- Comet II 12 in. x 16-1/2 in. Variable Speed Midi Lathe (Open Box)- 46300C
- G3 Chuck - 48232