Robert Bosch Tool Corporation ("Seller") warrants to the original purchaser only, that all BOSCH portable and benchtop power tools will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase. SELLER'S SOLE OBLIGATION AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY under this Limited Warranty and, to the extent permitted by law, any warranty or condition implied by law, shall be the repair or replacement of parts, without charge, which are defective in material or workmanship and which have not been misused, carelessly handled, or misrepaired by persons other than Seller or Authorized Service Station. To make a claim under this Limited Warranty, you must return the complete portable or benchtop power tool product, transportation prepaid, to any BOSCH Factory Service Center or Authorized Service Center. Please include a dated proof of purchase with your tool. For locations of nearby service centers, please use our service locator.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO BOSCH WHEELBARROW COMPRESSORS. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE COMPRESSORS, PLEASE READ BELOW.
- Subject to the exceptions, exclusions described below, Bosch warrants that the compressor pump will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two years after the purchase date.
- Bosch does not warrant or service the Honda GX200 motor on the gas wheelbarrow compressor, but the motor is covered under a warranty offered by Honda. For a listing of Honda service centers, visit www.honda.com.
- Due to restrictions on gas powered products, Bosch does not accept the 30-Day money back guarantee on the gas wheelbarrow compressors.
- Clean, dry, regulated compressed air has been used, at air pressure not exceeding the maximum indicated on the tool casting;
- No evidence of abuse, abnormal conditions, accident, neglect, misuse or improper modifications or storage of the product; and
- No Deviation from operating instructions, specifications, and maintenance schedules exists (read Operator Manual for use, specifications, and maintenance instructions).
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.
1-Year Service Protection Plan
Within one year of date of purchase, we will perform free of charge electrical, safety and performance checks, lubrication and replacement of parts worn under normal use. Performed at factory service centers only, transportation and freight are the responsibility of the customer.