The Bluetooth Battery That Stops Thieves.
Dewalt's DCB203BT-2 20V MAX 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Bluetooth Compact Battery (2-Pack) works with the ToolConnect App to provide advanced controls, alerts, monitoring and diagnostic capabilities. It requires a smartphone with Bluetooth 4.0 on either iOS or Android phones.
Control your batteries with the capability to remotely enable or disable them to deter unauthorized use. Set alerts that notify you when the battery leaves signal range or when the battery is fully charged, preventing you from having to constantly check the charge status. Using the lending feature, allow others to temporarily use your battery for a predefined period of time.
In addition to indicating temperature and connection, this Bluetooth enabled rechargeable battery makes it possible to monitor its charge status, so you know when it is time to replace a battery.
- Works with ToolConnect App to provide advanced diagnostics, controls, information and alerts
- Diagnostics screen indicates a battery's charge status, temperature, and connection to Bluetooth, as well as allows users to turn on and disable a particular battery
- Actions screen allows users to customize alert preferences including Alert if Out of Range, Disable if Out of Range, Alert at Low Battery Charge, Alert at High Temperature, and Alert at Charge Completion
- Lending Button for sharing capability, allowing others to temporarily use your battery for a predefined period of time
- Alerts screen provides a list of all alerts that the Tool Connect App has generated, as well as compatible Dewalt Bluetooth batteries
- Lightweight design and 35 minute charge time (DCB101)
- (2) 20V MAX 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Bluetooth Compact Batteries - DCB203BT