Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
When true power and dependability is needed, DeWalt's DCD795 Brushless Hammer Drill delivers the performance needed to get the job done right. Featuring DeWalt's brushless motor technology, it offers up to 57% more wear resistance, decreasing overall motor wear and break down for extended tool life. Delivering up to 34,000 BPM, the DCD795 easily handles a wide range of tasks, and offers variable-speed control for precise application specific speed control. Powered by DeWalt's premium 20V MAX XR Lithium-Ion batteries, the DCD795 runs longer, stronger and harder with less down time from charges for increased productivity.
- DeWalt brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- Delivers up to 34,000 BPM to handle a wide range of tasks and applications
- High-speed transmission delivers two speed settings (0 - 600 and 0-2,000 RPM) improving speed and torque control across a wide range of fastening and drilling applications
- Lightweight (3.6 lbs.) and compact (7.8 in.) design offers easier access to tighter areas
- Ergonomic comfort grip handle provides ideal balance and tool control
- Metal 1/2 in. ratcheting chuck provides superior bit gripping strength
- LED light with 20 second trigger release delay provides increased visibility in dark or confined spaces
- Compatible with DeWalt's XR Lithium-Ion batteries with integrated fuel gauge which provide 33% more capacity over standard packs
- 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Compact Hammer Drill - DCD795R
- (2) 20V MAX XR 2.0 Ah Premium Lithium-Ion Batteries - DCB203
- Belt Hook
- Kit Box