Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Hitachi's NR83A3S 3-1/4 in. Plastic Collated Framing Nailer is one of the most durable and reliable framing nailers in today's market. The NR83A3S combines durability and technology in only a way that Hitachi can. Featuring a selective activation switch for easy transition between sequential and bump-fire nailing modes, bottom loading magazine and the hardened claw tip to resist wear help make this tool a cut above the rest. The NR83A3S is ideal for framing, truss building and decking applications. Hitachi is the leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many first in the power industry.
- 8.6 lbs. makes it lightweight and well-balanced for easy maneuverability
- 2-piece steel magazine for replacement ease
- Rubber grip for added comfort for all day use
- Open-nose design for simple clearing should a nail jam
- Hardened aggressive toenail push lever resists wear for prolonged life
- Selective actuation (ANSI Compliant) allows transition from single actuation to contact actuation
- Available with depth adjustment (NR83A3)
- 3-1/4 in. Round Head Plastic Collated Framing Nailer - NR83A3S