Fein's 1-1/8 in. Universal Oscillating E-Cut Saw Blades have a bimetal with wavy universal toothing design to deal with a broad application spectrum. Cut sheet metal up to 1/16 in., aluminum profile, copper pipes, wood, plasterboard and plastic. This blade has a narrow and "waisted" shape for optimal cutting speed and good swarf removal.
- Bimetal teeth design ideal for wood, plastics and copper pipes
- Flush cut design allows you to place materials perpendicular to your cut and are designed to increase the cutting speed on the Fein Multimaster
- Blades are ideal for trim nails from a base board or other applications
- Oscillating action allows you to have precise control over the cut and not hit into an adjoining wall
- Due to the Starlock fitting this will fit almost all oscillating tools on the market
- 1-1/8 in. Universal Oscillating E-Cut Saw Blade - 63502151260