The steel D-handle design offers excellent control and durability to make digging in tough soil easy.
The Fiskars steel D-handle digging shovel features a durable design that provides excellent grip when you are digging in the garden. The welded steel construction is far more durable than wood and won't flex like fiberglass. The large D-handle design offers two-handed control, a sharpened blade cuts into dense soil easily, and an extra-large foot platform helps maximize force to break up hardened soil clods.
- Ideal for digging in tough soil
- Large D-handle design offers secure two-handed control when digging
- Welded 14-gauge hardened steel blade and 18-gauge steel shaft provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won't flex like fiberglass
- Sharpened blade makes it easy to penetrate tough soil or break up hardened dirt clods
- Extra-large foot platform helps maximize force when driving the blade into soil
- Powder-coated steel resists rust and offers easy cleaning
- Lifetime warranty
- Steel D-handle Digging Shovel - 96696925J