Freeman's pneumatic PFR3490 3-1/2 in. 34 Degree Clipped Head Framing Nailer easily handles any project involving framing, sub-floors, decking, fencing and more. The PFR3490 features all the upgraded internal components of a typical Freeman nailer, including a 360 degree adjustable exhaust, a one-piece drive blade, Teflon O-Rings, anti-dry firing mechanism and anodized aluminum magazines and cylinder for increased durability and tool life.
With an easy to use two finger depth adjustment dial, the PFR3490 allows for quick adjustments to nail depth on any project - no tools required. It also features a magnesium constructed body to help reduce the overall weight, resulting in less fatigue over extended periods of operation.
- Anodized aluminum rail and cylinder construction improves overall tool life
- Too-less depth adjustment system makes it quick and easy to adjust driving depth for the project at hand
- Lightweight magnesium housing and construction improves comfort and control during operation
- Anti-dry firing mechanism helps prevent tool damage from dry firing when empty
- Non-marring nose tip prevents damage to the work piece during use
- Teflon O-Rings provide a tight seal for maximum air transfer efficiency
- Interchangeable single fire and bump fire triggers provide versatile operation on all projects
- 3-1/2 in. 34 Degree Clipped Head Framing Nailer - PFR3490
- Single Fire Trigger
- Bump Fire Trigger
- Belt Hook