Generac's RTSW300A3 300 Amp 120V/240V Service Rated Nema 3R Automatic Transfer Switch offers whole-house coverage for your backup power needs. This unit makes sure the power stays on when there is an outage by automatically switching your home's circuits from the grid to your generator. Housed in an aluminum Nema 3R enclosure, these service rated (RTST) Generac automatic transfer switches can be installed either indoors or outdoors.
Designed for use with single phase generators that utilize an Evolution or Nexus controller, the 300 amp open transition switches are only available in a service rated equipment configuration.
- Aluminum NEMA/UL Type 3R enclosure with electrostatically applied and baked powder paint for indoor or outdoor installations
- Heavy-duty Generac contactor is a UL recognized device designed for years of service
- Generator controller handles all the timing, sensing, exercising functions, and transfer commands
- Power management system for load shedding when paired with up to 8 smart management modules
- Open transition transfer switch
- Added peace of mind with 5 year limited warranty
- Designed for use with single phase generators that utilize an Evolution or Nexus controller
- 300 Amp 120V/240V Service Rated Nema 3R Automatic Transfer Switch - RTSW300A3
- Owner's Manual