Greenlee's GT-12A Self-Testing Non-Contact Voltage Detector is intended to check for the presence of AC voltage, signaling the user with an intermittent tone and flashing LED. The tone can be disabled using the Smart ON/OFF button. The GT-12A has a Self Test feature that continuously tests the integrity of the entire unit including the antenna. It also features low battery indication and an auto power off feature.
The GT-12A is useful for identifying hot and neutral conductors, finding a break in a wire, and detecting the presence of AC voltage at outlets, switches, circuit breakers, fuses, and wires and cables including ROMEX non-metallic building electrical wire.
- Used to detect voltage in outlets, lighting fixtures, circuit breakers, wires, and cables or to find a break in a wire
- Patented automatic self-test verifies the integrity of the unit
- Bright LEDs flash and audible alarm sounds if AC voltage is present
- Silent-mode feature for use in quiet settings
- Automatically turns off after five minutes of inactivity to conserve battery life
- Rugged, ultrasonically-welded construction for long life and durability
- Large, easy-to-handle battery cover
- CAT IV 1,000V rated for maximum safety
- Single button operation for fast and efficient use
- Added peace of mind with lifetime warranty
- Self-Testing Non-Contact Voltage Detector - GT-12A
- (2) 1.5V AAA Batteries