For more than a century, professionals have chosen the Lincoln brand for their lubrication equipment needs. As the leader in lubrication technology, they are dedicated to listening to customers and their requirements. That dedication, combined with the understanding of the challengers in the daily work, led to the development of the problem-solving PowerLuber.
The 1882 20V Cordless Lithium-Ion PowerLuber Grease Gun high-torque powerhead delivers grease at up 10,000 PSI in both high- and low-output settings. The design reduces battery load and maximizes grease output per charge.
- 36 in. flex hose comes with anti-kink spring guards on each end and is the ideal size for most lubrication tasks
- Multi-function LCD displays shows grease output and battery charge, and alerts the operator of blocked fittings and loss of prime
- Two-speed digital grease output selector allow you to switch from low-volume to high-volume dispensing with the touch of a button
- Lithium-Ion battery technology is powerful and efficient, delivering an even flow of energy and eliminating the slowdown associated with Ni-Cad, while offering three times the charge cycles
- Integrated hose holder's unique design allows for secure hose storage, and the tube guide provides easy threading off the grease barrel
- Three-point base keeps the grease gun upright for easy handling and helps to keep the tool clean
- Vent valve purged trapped air to help assure easy prime, and the filler nipple facilitates a quick, lean refill for those who prefer to bulk fil their barrel
- Built-in LED work light illuminated the work area
- 20V Cordless Lithium-Ion PowerLuber Grease Gun - 1880
- 20V Lithium-Ion Battery - 1871
- Battery charger - 1870
- 36 in. Flex Hose with Spring Guard - 1236
- Custom Carrying Case