Milwaukee's 48-22-3105 Inkzall Fine Point Jobsite Marker features clog resistant tips and the ability to write through dusty, wet or oily surfaces. This durable marker tip is designed for writing on rough surfaces such as OSB, cinder block and concrete. Additionally, the ink dries quickly to reduce smearing markings without drying out quickly when the cap is left off. For added user convenience, the Inkzall marker has a built-in hard hat clip for easy storage and access. Inkzall markers confirm to Milwaukeeâ€™s commitment to best-in-class durability and their relentless mission to provide innovative solutions to every customer.
- Acrylic nib ideal for rough surfaces such as OSB, cinderblock and concrete
- Quick dry time reduces smearing markings on PVC, HVAC pipe and steel studs
- Hard hat clip top attaches for easy access
- Anti-roll design will prevent marker from roll away without cap
- Lanyard hole secures the marker through cap or clip
- ASTM D4236 certified for non-toxic ink
- (2) Inkzall Fine Point Jobsite Marker (Black) - 48-22-3105