The FPT2600EX1 I/M Handheld Fuel Cap Pressure Tester with Adapters is designed for use in state inspection and maintenance programs. The FPT2600 is a handheld tester that electronically checks a fuel cap's ability to hold pressure.
The FPT25-4 black adapter that is included in the kit works with any Stant Fuel Cap Adapter including the Pass and Fail standard caps.
- Battery operated handheld tester electronically checks a fuel cap's ability to hold pressure
- Complete set of cap adapters that meet EPA standards for recommended fleet coverage
- Pass/Fail Standard for daily calibration checks and allows you to verify that the tester is calibrated properly
- Brightly colored LEDs indicate No Leak, Pass or Fail test results in seconds
- Fuel cap adapters are color coded for easy identification and allow you to test most vehicle's fuel caps (see attached manual for a full list of adapters and compatibility)
- Fuel Cap Tester - FPT2600
- (9) Cap Adapters
- Pass/Fail Standard