Black & Decker LST201 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion 10 in. String Trimmer/EdgerModel: bdknlst201
Product Features & specs :
Black & Decker LST201 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion 10 in. String Trimmer/Edger
- Automatic Feed Spool (AFS) feeds trimmer line as needed without bumping
- Easily converts from trimmer to wheeled edger
- Lightweight design of just 4.5 lbs. for prolonged use
- 20V MAX Lithium Ion 1.5 Ah battery holds a charge for up to 18 months
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 10 in. String Trimmer/Edger - LST201
- 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - LBXR29
- 20V Max Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
- AFS Spool
Very easy to use. light (I'm 77 yrs old) yet powerful enough to my lawn.
I hope the 20v battery lasts for a while because I paid the price of a new battery for the whole unit on sale.
The machine is great. Goes through vegetation like a dream.
But the batteries -- and the charging system -- are HORRIBLE!
I now have 5 batteries - two of 2.0Ah and 3 of 1.5Ah. They each last only a short while and it takes FOREVER to charge them - basically all afternoon and evening or overnight.
If I was just doing around my house, 2-3 batteries would suffice. But for anything more, the battery system is pure junk.
(I learned from a friend that his string trimmer (made by a different firm) has batteries that recharge in half an hour. What's going on, B&D? And, why have such small capacity batteries?)
trimmer a bit heavy for size but works well and battery life is good.
Q & A :
Where can I get those now, ?