Black & Decker WM425 Workmate P425 Portable Project Center and ViseModel: bdknwm425
Product Features & specs :
Black & Decker WM425 Workmate P425 Portable Project Center and Vise
- Heavy-gauge steel frame securely supports up to 550 lbs.
- One-handed clamp system allows clamps to be adjusted together or independently
- Adjustable jaws and vertical clamping give you flexibility to clamp odd shapes
- Dual height adjustment legs fold can fold under to lower height for larger projects
- Collapsible for easier storage while not in use
- Four adjustable swivel pegs easily clamp awkward shapes
- Large working surface enabled with extra block and vise-to-workbench converter insert
- Workmate 425 Portable Project Center and Vise - WM425
- (4) Swivel Pegs
over 2 years ago
Q & A :
The vise opening has a few different options. As I just got this at the Holidays I have not worked extensively with it. The table top is made up of 3 boards. With all 3 boards installed the vise only opens 1 1/8” via the hand cranks. Then you can take out the middle board, which simply slides out of a groove. That middle board measures 7 1/2 “’s so it adds that much to the vise…..The vise action still only moves that 1 1/8”'s or so, but now you have the greater opening if that makes sense. There is also a method to slide one of the boards on edge to give some height to one side of the vise. Again I haven’t had that much opportunity to use this just yet and there may be other ways to vary the opening. It seems pretty solid. I can also tell you that the instructions aren’t very good, thankfully the only assembly is really getting to table top together.