This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Bosch 11255VSR 1 in. SDS-plus D-Handle Bulldog Xtreme Rotary Hammer
- 8 amp motor produces 0 - 1,300 RPM and 0 - 5,800 BPM
- SDS-plus bit system Tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- Variable-speed reversing trigger - For accurate bit starting, as well as removing fasteners or bound bits
- Multi-function selector - 3 modes of operation, rotation only, rotary hammer and hammer only mode
- Vario-Lock positioning - Rotates and locks chisel into 36 different positions to optimize working angle
- D-handle design - For extra control, ideal for overhead and downward drilling applications
- Patented rotating brush plate - Provides equal power in forward and reverse
- Patented cord turret - 35 pivot for added flexibility and longer cord life
- Integral clutch - Helps minimize torque reaction
- Double insulated, UL listed, complies to OSHA
- 1 in. SDS-plus Rotary Hammer - 11255VSR
- Auxiliary Handle - 2 602 025 141
- Depth Gauge - 1 613 001 010
- Carrying Case - 1 615 438 396
Very happy with this Tool
Q & A :
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.