Bosch 1617EVSPK 12 Amp 2.25 HP Combination Plunge and Fixed-Base Router KitBosch Model: bshn1617evspk
$20 off $100 on select Bosch Products! See Details
Product Features & specs :
Bosch 1617EVSPK 12 Amp 2.25 HP Combination Plunge and Fixed-Base Router Kit
- 2.25 HP, 12 amp motor delivers 8000 - 25,000 RPM
- Soft start - Reduces start-up torque
- Variable-speed dial - For matching speed to workpiece and task
- Constant-Response circuitry - Maintains constant speed under load, provides overload protection
- Precision centering design - Makes it easy to keep bit on intended cut line when using jigs, templates, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices
- Quick clamp system on both bases for fast tool-free conversion - Move motor from base to base with ease
- Microfine bit depth adjustment system on both bases - For fast, precise bit depth adjustment
- Right or left switch location - For user preference and consistency (motor does not rotate during depth adjustment)
- Tool-free template guide adapter system - For fast and easy template guide changes
- Wide base openings and 2 in. sub-base openings - Accepts larger bits and provides better visibility
- Plunge-base has contoured soft grip handles - For enhanced control and comfort at all plunge depths
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging
- Motor - 16176
- Fixed-Base - RA1160
- Plunge-Base - RA1166
- 1/4 in. Self-Releasing Collet Chuck - 2 610 906 283
- 16mm Shaft Wrench - 2 610 991 388
- 24mm Collet Nut Wrench - 2 610 992 417
- 1/2 in. Self-Releasing Collet Chuck - 2 610 906 284
- Fixed-Base Chip Shield - 2 610 991 389
- Plunge-Base Chip Shield - 2 610 912 599
- Carrying Case - 2 610 913 367
Q & A :
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.