Bosch GLL3-330CG 360-Degrees Connected Green-Beam Three-Plane Leveling and Alignment-Line LaserModel: bshngll3-330cg
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Bosch GLL3-330CG 360-Degrees Connected Green-Beam Three-Plane Leveling and Alignment-Line Laser
- Ultimate all-in-one leveling and alignment laser – facilitates one-person job setup with connected capability, dual-power technology and long working range
- Class 2 Laser Product, < 5mW Power Output, Wavelength 500-540 nm
- Bright green-beam laser – up to 4X brighter than standard red beams, the leveling laser has a working range of up to 200 ft.diameter
- Built-in VisiMax technology – monitors power consumption to maximize line visibility and extend battery life
- Bluetooth degrees connectivity – controls the operation of the laser from across the room with their smart phone and the free Bosch Leveling Remote App
- Dual power technology – utilizes the included Bosch 12V Max Lithium-ion battery or four AA alkaline batteries
- Pulse mode – extends the working range up to 330 ft.(diameter) and/or in bright lighting, using the optional LR8 receiver
- Smart Pendulum System – self levels and indicates out-of-level condition up to 4 degrees
- Manual mode – locks lines for use at any angle
- BM 1 positioning device – clips to multiple surfaces, stands on floor with retractable ft. and mounts to drywall or wood with screws for quick and easy setup
- Bosch Leveling Remote App – free to download and free to use, this app turns the leveling laser and receiver mode on and off, select the laser planes, adjust line visibility and provide battery and level alerts
- Accuracy: - 3/32” at 30 ft - Applies to four horizontal intersection points. Plus use-dependent deviation.
- GLL3-330CG 360 Degrees Connected Green-Beam Three-Plane Leveling and Alignment-Line Laser
- BAT414 12V Max Battery;
- BC330 12V Max Charger
- BM 1 Positioning Device
- Laser Target Plate
- AA1 Alkaline Battery Adapter
- Hard Carrying Case
- Heavy-Duty Pouch
The BM-1 positioning device seemed capable, but in reality it's not very functional. When the laser is threaded on the mount it tightens to the GLL but still spins on the BM-1 making it more susceptible to being moved than if you just set it alone on the floor. Seem like an odd way to execute this feature. The BM-1 has many different attachment options and just quickly clamping it to anything more than an 1/8" or so thick isn't one of them. What a shame. It would have been nice to clamp on to something and use the fine adjustment to set a level line.
I'm just not sure if I should return it or just eat the high cost and hope to find enough tasks where it's very specific mounting options will be available.
1 year ago
1 year ago
Q & A :
If you choose not to register your product, a one (1) year limited warranty will apply to your product.