Bosch PS11-102 12V Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Cordless Right Angle Drill Kit (1.5 Ah)Bosch Model: bshnps11-102
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Bosch PS11-102 12V Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Cordless Right Angle Drill Kit (1.5 Ah)
- 12V motor provides 1,300 RPM as well as 115 in-lbs. max torque.
- 5-position pivoting head articulates from 90-degrees to 180-degrees, making it perfect for working in tight areas
- Variable-speed trigger for perfect speed regulation
- Motor brake for exact serial screw driving
- Ergonomically designed for effortless drill and driving in hard to reach places
- 3/8 in. auto-lock chuck offers simple bit replacements for a variety of applications
- Electronic cell protection for longer life and longer runtime
- Soft handle is optimized for a secure grip
- Battery fuel gauge for easy battery management
- 12V Cordless Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Max Right Angle Drill - PS11-102
- 12V Max Lithium-Ion Battery
- 30-Minute Charger
I am delighted to say this little baby drill os some of the finest engineering I have ever had the pleasure of using.
On its very first run drove in then out, then in a 3 1/2” Deck Screw,
held her up kissed her.
This tool is best described as an extension of your Hand, the Articulating Head allows for repositioning your Bits into tight spaces,
The Beautifully designed Trigger affords perfect speed and torque control,
inclusion of Tool-less Standard Drill Chuck is Genius.
Now you can drill and drive with the same tool, when you need to change bits it is almost effortless.
The Tool is perfectly balanced in the Hand, I cannot thank you guys at Bosch enough....
Thanks to you guys driving a hundred fasteners is now a total breeze.
over 2 years ago
No brainer on this tool, two batteries, 30 minute charger and NICE storage case. OH,, and driver bits.
My favorite "screw driver" is a Bosch PS20 pocket driver,, LOTS of torque with a HEX chuck and does NOT ratchet. Ha, might have discontinued the PS20 but no worry purchased a "spare" a couple of years ago> However the driver has lasted 4+ years and still going strong,,, and is why this purchase, hope angle drill lasts as long.
Q & A :
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.