Bosch RA1171 Cabinet Style Router TableBosch Model: bshnra1171
Product Features & specs :
Bosch RA1171 Cabinet Style Router Table
- Tall aluminum fence with adjustable MDF face plates measures 4-7/8 in. x 25-1/8 in. supports taller work pieces
- Rigid aluminum router mounting plate with pre-drilled for a wide variety of routers
- 2 adjustable featherboards to attach to fence and table - provides additional guidance and kickback protection
- Accessory slot accepts featherboard and 3/4 in. optional accessories such as miter gauge
- 2 Dust collection ports for standard 2-1/2 in. vacuum hoses
- Cabinet Style Router Table - RA1171
- (3) Mounting Plate Insert Rings
- Hardware for Mounting Most Bosch Routers
- (2) Adjustable Featherboards
- Adjustable Clear Guard
- Starter Pin and Guard
- (2) 1/16 in. Thick Outfeed Fence Shims
most features worked as expected, it is not a commercial grade router, it is for DIY people. after two months the on/off/reset switch failed. disappointed in the repeated emails to get the switch replaced under warrantee.
The next area of concern is the fence adjustment hardware. The 1/4 inch carriage bolts provided refuse to slide with the fence as designed. They catch on the underside of the table and make fine adjustments very difficult. To resolve this problem I routed 3/4 inch grooves in the table over the top of the existing guide holes and installed T Tracks. It was a little extra work and expense, but now the fence is easily adjustable.
Q & A :
•Bosch: 1617 series (fixed base only), 1613, 1619, MR Series
•Craftsman: 17508, 17542, 26520, 17533, 17528, 17511, 26834, 28190, 17541, 2767, 2768, 27680 (fixed
•Dewalt: DW616, DW618 (fixed base only)
•Makita: RF1100, RF1101
•Milwaukee: 5615, 5616
•Cable: 690 series, 7529 plunge router, 892
•895 series (fixed base only)
•Ryobi: R161, R162, R163, RE170, RE180 PL
•Skil: 1810, 1815, 1820, 1825, 1817, 1830 (fixed base only
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.