Bosch T4B Gravity-Rise Wheeled Miter Saw StandModel: bshnt4b
Product Features & specs :
Bosch T4B Gravity-Rise Wheeled Miter Saw Stand
- Integrated Outfeed and Supports - Up to 18 ft. of material support capacity
- Adjustable Telescoping Leveling Leg - Provides stability on uneven surfaces
- Adjustable Height Outfeed - Up to 12 in.
- Universal Mounting System - For use with all major competitors' saws
- Integrated Rubber Wheels - Easily move stand with saw attached from jobsite to jobsite
- Gravity-Rise Wheeled Miter Saw Stand - T4B
- (2) Universal Rapid-Release Tool Mounts - 2-610-948-622
This stand is built like a brick shxx house!!! Very heavy duty.... Built to last awesome!!!
This is my second mitre saw stand (other brand , I was very inpresed with how well the parts fit, usually there is always some drilling or modification required to assemble, but not with this unit the parts fit exactly and instructions were easy to follow on assembly. My Bosch dual-bevel GCM12SD fits great on it and is easy to setup for operation. The only issue is the combined weight of the stand and saw requires four men to lift it...(brick shxx house) . But the quick release mount for the saw makes it reasonable to lift. If your looking for heavy duty stand for your saw look no further.
Q & A :
I see pictures online of both ways, being shown? Confusing when trying to make up my mind to buy or not?
My question is about the T4B stand and the way they are currently being built?
The stand is designed for the following saws:
4212, 4212L, 4310, 4410,
4410(L,) 4412, 4405, 5412(L,)
5312, 3912, 3915, 3918, 3924,
The stand itself has two mounting brackets that are adjustable for many saws.