Bostitch SX1838K 18-Gauge 7/32 in. Crown 1-1/2 in. Oil-Free Narrow Crown Finish Stapler KitBostitch Model: bstnsx1838k
Product Features & specs :
Bostitch SX1838K 18-Gauge 7/32 in. Crown 1-1/2 in. Oil-Free Narrow Crown Finish Stapler Kit
- Tough new industrial design
- Oil-Free engine requires no daily maintenance and eliminates the risk of oil stains on work surfaces
- Selectable trigger systems for easy conversion between sequential or contact modes. Trigger lockout mode for use when working in occupied spaces
- Reversible belt hook w/ integrated pencil sharpener for ultimate convenience
- Rear exhaust for ultra-quiet operation without dust blow back
- Swivel air fitting for greater maneuverability
- Filtered air inlet for improved engine durability
- Dial-A-Depth control for quick countersinking adjustments
- Low fastener lockouts prevent dry firing and alert the user when it's time to reload
- Over-molded comfort grips outlast slip-on style grip and provide all day comfort
- 1-1/2 in. 18-Gauge SX Stapler - SX1838K
- 1/4 in. swivel air fitting
- Hex wrench
- Carry case
- Belt Hook
- 1000 fasteners 1 in. staples
Q & A :
Stanley Fastening Systems, L.P. 7 Year Limited Warranty (1 Year for Reconditioned Products) - U.S. and Canada Only
Effective December 1, 2005 Bostitch, L.P. warrants to the original retail purchaser that the product purchased is free from defects in material and workmanship, and agrees to repair or replace, at Bostitch's option, any defective Bostitch branded pneumatic stapler or nailer for a period of seven (7) years from date of purchase (one (1) year from the date of purchase for reconditioned pneumatic staplers or nailers and for new and reconditioned compressors and tools used in production applications). Warranty is not transferable. Proof of purchase date required. This warranty covers only damage resulting from defects in material or workmanship; it does not cover conditions or malfunctions resulting from normal wear, neglect, abuse, accident or repairs attempted or made by other than our national repair center or authorized warranty service centers. Driver blades, bumpers, o-rings, pistons and piston rings are considered normally wearing parts. For optimal performance of your Bostitch tool always use genuine Bostitch fasteners and replacement parts.
This warranty IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND with respect to compressors and tools used in production applications, limits to a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase all implied warranties INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BOSTITCH SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state and country to country.