Campbell Hausfeld CE3000 5 HP 80 Gallon Vertical Air CompressorCampbell Hausfeld Model: cbhnce3000
Product Features & specs :
Campbell Hausfeld CE3000 5 HP 80 Gallon Vertical Air Compressor
The Campbell Hausfeld 5 HP 80 Gallon vertical Two-Stage Air Compressor is ideal for a small shop, automotive enthusiast or serious DIY user. This air compressor can power high-demand air tools such as sanders and grinders on a daily basis. The commercial-duty, oil-lubricated, cast-iron pump is designed for up to 12,000 hours of extended life while delivering 14 CFM of air at 90 PSI. The durable 80 Gallon ASME-certified tank is a vertical design to save space in the shop or garage. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld - the air power expert.
Compressor boasts 80 gallon tank, 175 maximum PSI and 14.0 CFM at 90 PSI for high volume air flow
The commercial-duty, oil-lubricated, cast-iron pump is designed for up to 12,000 hours of extended life
Operates over 20 high demand air tools for automotive spray Painting, automotive sanding work, cutting sheet metal and more
Fully enclosed metal belt guard offers high protection and safety from moving parts
Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld - the air power expert
Operating Pressure (PSI)
Air Consumption at 90 PSI (SCFM)
Air Consumption at 40 PSI (SCFM)
Noise Rating (dBA)
Q & A :
Air Compressors Limited Warranty
NEW Air Compressors: From the date of purchase by the original purchaser as follows: Standard Duty - One Year; Serious Duty - Two Years; Extreme Duty - Three Years; Maxus Model Series - Five Years.
RECONDITIONED Air Compressors: From the date of purchase by the original purchaser as follows: One Year Limited Warranty.
WHO GIVES THIS WARRANTY (WARRANTOR):Campbell Hausfeld / Scott Fetzer Company, 100 Production Drive, Harrison, Ohio, 45030, Telephone: (800) 543-6400
WHO RECEIVES THIS WARRANTY (PURCHASER): The original purchaser (other than for purposes of resale) of the Campbell Hausfeld compressor.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY: Substantial defects due to material and workmanship with the exceptions noted below on any Campbell Hausfeld air compressor.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY:
- Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE AS STATED IN THE DURATION. If this compressor is used for commercial, industrial or rental purposes, the warranty will apply for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. Extreme Duty Contractor Compressors are not limited to a ninety (90) day warranty when used in contractor applications. Four cylinder single-stage and two-stage compressors are not limited to a ninety (90) day warranty when used in commercial or industrial applications. Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, DAMAGE, OR EXPENSE THAT MAY RESULT FROM ANY DEFECT, FAILURE, OR MALFUNCTION OF THE CAMPBELL HAUSFELD PRODUCT. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Any failure that results from an accident, purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate products in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied with compressor.
- Pre-delivery service, i.e. assembly, oil or lubricants, and adjustment.
- Items or service that are normally required to maintain the product, i.e. lubricants, filters and gaskets, etc.
- Gasoline engines and components are expressly excluded from coverage under this limited warranty. The Purchaser must comply with the warranty given by the engine manufacturer which is supplied with the product.
Additional items not covered under this warranty:
- Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating unit under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings.
- Pump or valve failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants.
- Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with compressor functionality.
- Rusted tanks, including but not limited to rust due to improper drainage or corrosive environments.
- Electric motors, check valves and pressure switches after the first year of ownership.
- Drain cocks.
- Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring.
- Other items not listed but considered general wear parts.
- Pressure switches, air governors and safety valves modified from factory settings.
- Pump wear or valve damage caused by using oil not specified.
- Pump wear or valve damage caused by any oil contamination or by failure to follow proper oil maintenance guidelines.
Belt Drive / Direct Drive / Gas Driven Compressors
- Ring wear or valve damage from inadequate filter maintenance.
- Manually adjusted load/unload and throttle control devices.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF WARRANTOR UNDER THIS WARRANTY: Repair or replace, at Warrantor’s option, compressor or component which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF PURCHASER UNDER THIS WARRANTY:
- Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records.
- Portable compressors or components must be delivered or shipped to the nearest Campbell Hausfeld Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, if any, must be borne by the purchaser.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
WHEN WARRANTOR WILL PERFORM REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT UNDER THIS WARRANTY: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts. This Limited Warranty applies in the U.S., Canada and Mexico only and gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from State to State or country to country.