Dewalt DCH133B 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless 1 in. D-Handle Rotary Hammer (Tool Only)Dewalt Model: dewndch133b
Want an email when this item is in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Tough on Concrete
Generates enough power to drill through concrete
SDS PLUS Hammer Family
Cordless Rotary Hammer is part of the SDS PLUS Hammer Line
Hangs up to 350 ft. of 4 foot diameter schedule 40 pipe per charge
Runs up to 25% faster than competing brands
Compatible with a Wide Range of 20V MAX Batteries to fit your needs
Dewalt DCH133B 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless 1 in. D-Handle Rotary Hammer (Tool Only)
- Optimized 2.6J mechanism provides faster than corded speed of application
- Dewalt electronics allow the tool to maintain speed through the entire application without bogging down even with the largest bits
- Durable German Engineered mechanism for long service life, even in the hardest concrete
- Compact size allows access to space restricted areas
- 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless 1 in. D-Handle Rotary Hammer - DCH133B (Bare)
- Tool Only: Battery and Charger Sold Separately
1 year ago
My wife gave me clearance to buy every tool I would need.
I’ve always been a fan of DeWalt, so it was an easy choice.
Anyone that has used a regular cordless drill with a “hammer drill” feature will know that is ok for just a few holes. I needed to drill about 200 holes into concrete to fir walls and fasten bottom plates.
This tool made drilling all those holes almost fun. I don’t know how I have lived without it.
I also used the chipping hammer function with a small chisel bit to remove the old shower pan with great results.
If you are reading this, just buy it. You will not regret it.
Q & A :
What it means xr?
Rotary Hammering = Drilling into concrete and masonry
Rotary Drilling = Screwdriving. Drilling into steel, wood and plastics
Hammering only = Light chipping