Dewalt DWX726 Heavy-Duty Rolling Miter Saw StandDewalt Model: dewndwx726
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWX726 Heavy-Duty Rolling Miter Saw Stand
- Wide adjustable infeed and outfeed roller work supports provide up to 8 ft. of material support
- Easily adjustable mounting rails adapt to nearly any miter saw or portable thickness planer
- Wide rubber grip wheels provide increased jobsite mobility
- Three position pneumatic assisted raising and lowering for the ultimate in flexibility and easy of setup
- Durable tubular steel construction provides a maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Compact vertical storage option maximizes workplace efficiency and ease of transport
- Easy to setup design means less downtime and higher productivity
- Heavy-Duty Rolling Miter Saw Stand - DWX726
2 months ago
5 months ago
6 months ago
Q & A :
Sent from my iPad
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.