Factory Reconditioned Bosch 1250DEVS-RT 6 in. Dual-Mode Random Orbit Sander/PolisherModel: bshr1250devs-rt
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Bosch 1250DEVS-RT 6 in. Dual-Mode Random Orbit Sander/Polisher
- Mode selector switch - Quickly change between random orbit mode and "Turbo" mode
- Random orbit mode - Eccentric orbit plus rotation for normal stock removal or fine finishing
- "Turbo" driven eccentric orbit mode - For aggressive, fast stock removal; 5x random orbit sander removal rate
- Powerful 6.5 amp motor with variable-speed (3100-6650 OPM) - To match speed to work piece and task - ensures fast smooth results on all surfaces
- Soft start - Reduces start-up torque
- Constant Response circuitry - Maintains pad speed under heavy loads and protects against overloads
- Integral pad dampening system - Helps prevent swirl marks for a consistent fine finish
- Passive dust collection system - Vacuum cleaner and hoses required - accepts Bosch VAC001, VAC009 and VAC010 hoses or VAC002 hose adapter
- Variable-speed dial - Allows match of speed to workpiece and task
- Uses 6-hole 6 in. hook and loop discs - Compatible with industry-standard discs
- 6 in. Dual-Mode Random Orbit Sander/Polisher - 1250DEVS-RT
- Dust Tube - 2601328072
- Soft Backing Pad - RS6045
- Ambidextrous Auxiliary Handle - 2602025067
- Pad Wrench, 5mm Hex - 1907950006
3 months ago
7 months ago
8 months ago
9 months ago
I bought this to help strip years of old paint off a 110-year-young house on the Northeast coast. I couldn't help but use it in a cabinet project, though. Right out of the box, slap on a 220 grit disc from Big Orange, plug it in, and slide the switch (already was on forced rotation/Turbo mode). Plenty of power to finely sand and reshape some drawer rails.
But wait, what's this? I had it on the LOWEST speed setting! Turning it up to 6 allowed me to flatten and refinish a hardwood cutting board WITH 220 GRIT PAPER in 5 minutes. Yah, it's THAT good. No need to switch from heavy to fine grit papers. For a final sand, just turn off forced rotation. Makes the work go VERY quickly in the shop.
I won't use it for finer, smaller jobs. It's just too heavy (I have a 5" Bosch ROS for that anyway). For everything else, this will be sitting on the end of my bench, waiting...
10 months ago
1 year ago
Q & A :
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.