Factory Reconditioned Bosch 1617EVS-46 2.25 HP Fixed-Base Electronic RouterBosch Model: bshr1617evs-46
Want an email when this item is in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Bosch 1617EVS-46 2.25 HP Fixed-Base Electronic Router
- 2.25 HP, 12 amps, 8000 - 25,000 RPM
- Variable-speed dial - For matching speed to workpiece and task
- Coarse and microfine bit depth adjustment system with resettable depth indicator - For fast, precise depth adjustment
- Tool-free template guide adapter - For fast and easy template guide changes
- Large 3-3/4 in. base opening plus 2 in. sub-base opening - Accepts large bits
- Exclusive precision centering design centers bit precisely - Makes it easy to keep bit on intended cut line when using jigs, templates, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices
- Right or left switch location - For user preference and consistency (motor does not rotate during depth adjustment)
- Classic hardwood handles - For comfort and beauty
- One-piece armature shaft - For accuracy and long bit shank capacity
- Soft start - Reduces start-up torque
- Constant Response circuitry - Maintains constant speed under load, provides overload protection
- 2.25 HP Fixed-Base Electronic Router - 1617EVS-46
- Motor - 16176
- 1/4 in. Self-Releasing Collet Chuck - 2 610 906 283
- 1/2 in. Self-Releasing Collet Chuck - 2 610 906 284
- 16mm Shaft Wrench - 2 610 991 388
- Collet Nut Wrench - 2 610 992 417
- Tool-Free Templet Guide Adapter - 2 610 991 370
- 10 ft. Flexible Rubber Cord
- Chip Shield - 2 610 991 389
3 months ago
2 months ago
7 months ago
7 months ago
8 months ago
11 months ago
11 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
Jessem router lift I ran the 3" bit at its lowest speed
taking about 1/8" a pass to make a large cove
in some hardwood anything more then this or a fast feed rate the motor bogs down and stops.
Now this is a seriously large bit to test this on and I may find the router is really nice with smaller bits.
I think a 3 hp router would do better for this.
I need to learn how to adjust speed/feed rate with differnt types of bits, this is my first multi speed router
so I do not have a lot of exp with them. The router seems very heavy duty And for most things would work really good, but I got this for Lock Miter Bits and I do not believe you can take more then one pass with them. We'll see. Keep in mind this review is tied into my skill level and really not so much the tool.
You should always consider that reading reviews.
I hope to get a lot of use out of this. But I may have to get a 3hp router at some time and a differnt router lift.
SHE NEEDS MORE POWER JIM, I CAN"T HIT WARP 10!
1 year ago
Q & A :
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.