Factory Reconditioned Bosch 4100-RT 10 in. Worksite Table SawModel: bshr4100-rt
3 Reasons To Buy Recon
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Bosch 4100-RT 10 in. Worksite Table Saw
- The Smart Guard System is the first ever quick and easy-to-use modular blade guard, anti-kickback pawls and riving knife system; provides superior control over the material and maximum visibility while cutting
- Engineered for maximum trueness, the Squarelock Rip Fence glides along the rail at a finger's touch or locks into place for solid and consistent cutting performance
- Large 29 in. x 21-1/2 in. machined aluminum tabletop easily handles wider stock for greater ripping capacity
- Integrated Sub-base increases tool life by handling jobsite abuse, while protecting the table saw's base
- Built-in sub-base and tabletop carry handles add to the saw's portability from jobsite to jobsite
- On-tool storage for all saw attachments and tools
- Soft Start and Constant Response Circuitry for quiet and smoother start-up, reduced start-up torque and maintaining speed under load
- Exclusive Arbor Lock for single wrench blade changes
- 10 in. Worksite Table Saw - 4100-RT
- Sliding Miter Gauge
- Hex Key
- Smart Guard System
- includes Squarelock rip fence
Don't get me wrong, the Bosch 4100 is a great table saw. Maybe your shipping experience will work out better than mine.
2 months ago
To make things worse, when I called to return and replace the saw, you shipped my order to an incorrect address! I informed you of the issue before it was even in the UPS system as I noticed it on the shipping confirmation you sent me. I message you immediately and the customer service rep assured me it would be rerouted. I unfortunately had no more time to wait for my table saw and had to go to my local big box and buy a model I wasn’t excited about but is getting the job done.
I kindly asked the girl to cancel the order and refund my money as I had spent it a the big box instead.
I decide to look today if CPO has received my return shipment yet, and just for the heck of it, I checked on the replacement order to make sure it had been rerouted. It shows delivered, to the wrong address, over 2 hours away from me! Now I get this email asking me if I like my new saw??? Ummmm... NO! I messaged you guys Friday afternoon and still haven’t heard back from you, Ive also called during business hours and I get your ‘please call during regular business hrs. msg. What the heck happened to you guys?
1 month ago
Good Afternoon Mark Trimble,
CPO strives to provide its customers with exceptional service. We are sincerely sorry to hear that you received a less than perfect Bosch worksite table saw Model number SCHR4100-RT. We would also like to apologize that when we did send out a replacement unit, it was sent to your old address. We know we did not achieve that objective with your order and would like to work with you to make this right. We will reach out to you directly to further discuss.
Best regards and thank you for shopping CPO Outlets.
CPO Outlets Customer Care
2 months ago
I had the earlier version of this saw (4000) that was great to use and had a nicer table top. The extension part of the top was cast aluminum like the rest of the top, on this 4100 version the extension is folded sheet metal and does not align and flush with the main table very well. I’m sure that Bosch were cost cutting. My old 4000 made several trips to the repair shop over the years of moderate use which was disappointing. Hopefully the 4100 is more reliable.
3 months ago
4 months ago
5 months ago
5 months ago
6 months ago
Q & A :
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.