Factory Reconditioned Bosch PS41-2A-RT 12V Max Lithium-Ion Impact DriverModel: bshrps41-2a-rt
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Bosch PS41-2A-RT 12V Max Lithium-Ion Impact Driver
- Shortest head length in class; 5.4 in.
- At only 2 lbs. this drill is great for continuous over the head work
- Small enough to fit in a pocket yet it provides 930 in-lbs. of torque, which can cover 80% of standard size impact driver applications
- Highest speed in class at 2,600 RPM
- 3-LED light ring illuminates work area
- Fuel gauge for easier battery management
- Variable-speed trigger for complete control
- Ergonomic soft grip handle for extended comfort and control
- Bumpers on side of tool protect work surface and prevent slipping
- 12V Max Cordless Lithium-Ion Impact Driver - PS41-2A-RT
- (2) 12V Max Lithium-Ion Batteries - BAT411A
- 30-Minute Charger - BC430
- Carrying Case
11 months ago
The light can be actuated by putting just the perfect amount of pressure on the switch. I have no problem using it but some may. it does not stay on at all when you let off, the focal point and intensity of the light are spot on, no shadows.
The power is very easy to control. I bought it for smaller fasteners and taps that I kept busting with my m18 fuel. turning slowly to start is easy, so if cross threading is a concern it is easy to feel it out.
I bought another kit last weekend just for the batteries. I got the bosch cob light. I do electrical install on heavy duty trucks. each component needs to be tested before install. That is what the last battery will be for. about twice a year I get a brand new component that fails...always test first. I have a larger power supply for bigger things but most of the things req less than an amp. using an 18v battery can be a very bad idea for this as someone in the shop has to learn the hard way every year. I have a fuse and volt meter on my leads and just monitor the battery visually. an agp battery is a better choice for leaving a circuit unattended as lion can be dangerous if over/under charged or too high of amperage draw. Most tools have the battery use protection built into the tool so using the battery for something else is generally bad unless you know for sure what you are doing. I would imagine there would be a correct diode I could get that would require safe voltage to over-run. someone needs to make an adapter that you can use tool batteries as a general 12 volt power supply. The lights in my trailer would be a good use I would get about 4 hrs on m18 5hr without risking a dead truck battery.
seem to have gotten off topic...clearly i am not a robot.
CPO has good prices and super fast shipping. can't yet speak to service. Everything I bought here is still choochin.
1 year ago
1 year ago
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
12V Max Cordless Lithium-Ion Impact Driver - PS41-2A-RT
(2) 12V Max Lithium-Ion Batteries - BAT411A
30-Minute Charger - BC430
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.