Factory Reconditioned Dewalt D25416KR 1-1/8 in. SDS-Plus Combination Hammer with SHOCKS and E-ClutchDewalt Model: dewrd25416kr
Last 3 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt D25416KR 1-1/8 in. SDS-Plus Combination Hammer with SHOCKS and E-Clutch
- 2-Stage Clutch/E-Clutch provides both a mechanical and electronic clutch protection for maximum torque control in a bit jam situation
- Fastest Combination Hammer in its class at 4,200 BPM for increased productivity
- Perform and Protect Integral and E-clutch anti-rotational technology
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration and fatigue felt by the end user
- 9.0 amp motor provides high performance and overload protection
- 3-Mode selector allows for easy switching between hammer drilling, rotary only, and chipping only
- 1-1/8 in. SDS-Plus Combination Hammer with SHOCKS and E-Clutch - D25416KR
- Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Kit Box
- Users Guide
Q & A :
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.