Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCF682N1R 8V MAX Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Cordless Gyroscopic Inline Screwdriver KitDewalt Model: dewrdcf682n1r
Want an email when this item is in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCF682N1R 8V MAX Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Cordless Gyroscopic Inline Screwdriver Kit
- Motion Activation variable-speed and reversing control for precise fastening control
- 1/4 in. hex allows for quick screwdriver bit change and holds 1 in. bit tips
- Speed controls 0 - 430 RPM for fastening into wood, plastic and light-gauge metal
- Battery charge status on tool notifies when to charge packs
- 8V MAX battery pack allows for longer run-time and charges in one hour
- Front mounted LED provides improved visibility in various applications
- Kit bag for convenient transport and storage
- 8V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Gyroscopic Inline Screwdriver - DCF682N1R
- 8V MAX Compact Battery
- Kit Bag
3 months ago
Only suggestion to buyers, look into the model that has a "breaking" handle to turn it into a pistol-grip variety.
5 months ago
The LED lighting on the business end of this device works exceedingly well, really lighting up and focusing on the immediate area of the target screw. It also remains on for a while, not just on and off when the trigger is depressed. Good job here.
Best use by far is for long fine-threaded machine screws such as those used in electrical outlets. Get combination bits (Klein, for example) and go to town...amazing and no wrist stress.
There have been down-graded reviews concerning the fact this device comes with no bits. While that in no way affects the quality of the tool itself, I’m guessing that most buyers would have other devices like drills and have purchased a more-or-less complete bit set already. If not, just know you’ll need to get at least a small set of bits to use this.
Excellent, handy, easy-to-use screwdriver for light duty use!
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.