Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWS780R 12 in. Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter SawModel: dewrdws780r
3 Reasons To Buy Recon
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWS780R 12 in. Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility
- Powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 RPM motor delivers extended power and durability
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75f dust generated
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 7-1/2 in. nested and base molding up to 6-1/2 in. vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2 in. x 16 in. dimensional lumber at 90 degrees and 2 in. x 12 in. at 45 degrees
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Miters 60 degrees to the right and 50 degrees to the left providing increased capacity
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design at 56 lbs. allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override deliver quick and accurate miter angles
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw
- Innovative gearbox and belt-drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy
- Light provides visible cut lines, making it easy to work effectively even in low-light areas
- Stand sold separately
- 12 in. Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw - DWS780R
- Blade Wrench
- Dust Bag
CREATE YOUR OWN KIT :
8 months ago
The replacement was packed better, but there was no blade on the saw. When I opened the accessory box the blade was in the box packed loosely with other misc. items including lug wrench used for changing the blade. To be fair, there were some airbags in the box which immediately were punctured by the saw blade.
Conclusion - The reduced price on this item is not worth the trouble caused by lack of care packing the item.
2 months ago
3 months ago
6 months ago
11 months ago
8 months ago
10 months ago
11 months ago
1 year ago
Q & A :
This saw can use either a 5/8 arbor blade or 1 inch arbor for more versatility when choosing a blade.
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.