Factory Reconditioned Makita 6953-R 12 Amp Compact 1/2 in. Corded Impact Wrench with Pin DetentMakita Model: mktr6953-r
Last 3 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Makita 6953-R 12 Amp Compact 1/2 in. Corded Impact Wrench with Pin Detent
- All-metal hammer casing to withstand all environments
- Externally accessible brushes for easy replacement
- 0 - 3000 impacts per minute for maximum efficiency
- Compact length for easier handling and operator control
- Convenient belt clip attaches to both sides of tool
- Ideal for garage door installers, metal framers and deck builders
- High max torque (110 ft-lbs.) for demanding applications
- Reverse switch is located near the trigger ensuring one-handed operation
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for increased comfort and reduced operator fatigue
- 1/2 in. detent pin anvil for secure accessory retainment
- 12 Amp Compact 1/2 in. Impact Wrench w/ Pin Detent - 6953-R
- Belt Clip - 324284-9
- Plastic Tool Case - 824703-0