Factory Reconditioned Makita 9557NB-R 7.5 Amp 4-1/2 in. Slide Switch AC/DC Angle GrinderModel: mktr9557nb-r
3 Reasons To Buy Recon
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Makita 9557NB-R 7.5 Amp 4-1/2 in. Slide Switch AC/DC Angle Grinder
- Protective zig-zig varnish seals motor from contaminants by forming a barrier under rotation
- 7.5 Amp motor design for high output power in a more compact tool (only 4.5 lbs.)
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- All ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability
- Rotatable gear housing rotates 90 degrees for cutting applications
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- 4-1/2 in. AC/DC Angle Grinder - 9557NB-R
- 4-1/2 in. Grinding Wheel - 741424-8-1
- Wheel Guard - 125273-5
- Lock Nut - 193465-4
- Lock Nut Wrench - 782422-3
- Side Handle - 153489-2
- Inner Flange - 224399-1
- Operating Manual
over 2 years ago
HA!! I was fooled.
This has been on my bench for most of a year unused.
I used it to wire brush oxidation off my leaky aluminum boat to put epoxy sealed on seams. The grinder burned up badly before I was 1/2 through.
The unit was warm, not hot. It slowed, began smoking (rolling out of vents.)
By the time I went and got a similar unit, this one was so hot I couldn't hang on to it.
I finished the job with an older used and abused grinder with no trouble.
(I am a retired contractor) My old tools are admittedly abused.
For the little use this rebuilt had, I say STAY AWAY!!!
CPO Commerce LLC
Factory Reconditioned Makita 9557NB-R 7.5 Amp 4-1/2 in. Slide Switch AC/DC Angle Grinder$49.00
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
Do I need to enter any codes for first order free shipping??
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool