Factory Reconditioned Makita AN924-R 21-Degree Full Round Head 3-1/2 in. Framing NailerMakita Model: mktran924-r
Last 1 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Makita AN924-R 21-Degree Full Round Head 3-1/2 in. Framing Nailer
- Faster nail driving speed for maximum performance
- Large capacity air chamber for increased power to drive nails up to 3-1/2 in. x .148 in. in diameter
- Lightweight design at only 8.3 lbs.
- Drives 21-degree plastic collated framing nails from 2 in. to 3-1/2 in. in length and .113 to .148 in diameter
- Solid top-loading aluminum magazine for longer life
- Front magazine cover for additional nail support
- Heat treated S7 steel driver blade for durability
- Tool-less depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- Reversible hook allows tool to remain close by
- Ergonomic rubberized grip for increased comfort on the job
- 21-Degree 3-1/2 in. Framing Nailer - AN924-R
- Safety Glasses
- Air Fitting
- Pneumatic Nailer Oil
- Hex Wrench