Factory Reconditioned Makita FD05Z-R 12V MAX CXT Cordless Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Drill Driver (Tool Only)Makita Model: mktrfd05z-r
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Makita FD05Z-R 12V MAX CXT Cordless Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Drill Driver (Tool Only)
- Variable 2-speed design (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Ultra compact design for comfortable operation.
- Makita-built motor delivers 250 in-lbs. of max torque
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- 12V slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-7/16 in. long
- 12V MAX CXT Cordless Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Drill Driver (Tool Only) - FD05Z
- Tool Only - Batteries and Chargers Sold Separately
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool