Factory Reconditioned Makita GA4534-R 6 Amp Compact 4-1/2 in. Corded Paddle Switch Angle Grinder with AC/ DC SwitchMakita Model: mktrga4534-r
Last 8 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Makita GA4534-R 6 Amp Compact 4-1/2 in. Corded Paddle Switch Angle Grinder with AC/ DC Switch
- Powerful 6 Amp motor delivers 11000 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Compact design at only 4.2 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Paddle switch design with no lock-on for added user preference
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Protective zig-zag varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for added durability
- Machined bevel gears provide up to 2x longer service life than previous models
- Side handle is positioned at an increased 20 Degree angle for comfort and control
- Includes grinding wheel, guard, inner flange, lock- nut, wrench and side handle
- 6 Amp Compact 4-1/2 in. Paddle Switch Angle Grinder w/ AC/ DC Switch - GA4534-R
- General Purpose 24 Grit 4-1/2 in. x 1/4 in. x 7/8 in. Grinding Wheel - 741423-B
- 4-1/2 in. Wheel Guard - 122886-3
- Lock Nut Wrench - 782424-9
- Inner Flange - 224399-1
- Side Handle - 153504-2
- Lock Nut - 224568-4