Factory Reconditioned Makita MAC5200-R 3.0 HP 5.2 Gallon Oil-Lube Wheeled Dolly-Style Air CompressorModel: mktrmac5200-r
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Makita MAC5200-R 3.0 HP 5.2 Gallon Oil-Lube Wheeled Dolly-Style Air Compressor
- Rugged Wheels - Jobsite portability
- Built-in Storage Compartment - Conveniently stores air fittings and accessories
- Oil Lubricated - Cooler running pump, minimum wear
- Air Hose Wrap - Stores 50 ft. of 3/8 in. Air Hose with handle folded or upright
- Tool Hangers - Stores tools when not in use
- Large automotive style industrial air filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency
- Durable cast iron cylinder reduces wear and increases pump life; removable for easy maintenance
- Roll cage construction for extra protection to pump and motor assembly
- Oil sight glass for fast, easy and efficient maintenance
- Finned discharge tubing for increased heat dissipation and reduced moisture in the air
- Lever handle ball valve - tank drain valve improves upon standard petcock design for easier maintenance
- Convenient oil drain at the front of the pump for easy access
- Built-in thermal overload for additional motor protection
- 3.0 HP Air Compressor - MAC5200-R
- 1/4 in. Brass Makita Universal Coupler
- Operating Manual
over 2 years ago
The minimum requirements of the plasma cutter are 4.5cfm recovery @ 90psi. Most jobsite compressors only recover at between 3.2 and 4.2cfm. Due to the size of the piston the Makita recovers @ 6.5cfm @ 90psi.I needed it to be portable enough for one man to unload and carry. I already have three small jobsite compressors and a very large 80gal unit in my shop but none of them were suitable for using with the cutter in the field. I used it all day yesterday and it performed flawlessly.
My only complaint is the wheels were bent in shipping but one phone call to CPO straighten that out. My new wheels arrived in about three days.
For the record, I have been a professional contractor in the Atlanta area for 35 years. I never buy cheap tools because "Good tools ain't cheap and cheap tools ain't good!"
over 3 years ago
This is by far the best compact and portable compressor that I have ever had..
over 3 years ago
This unit gives me the durability I need for blasting at a reasonable cost. I should have bought one of these in the first place instead of trying to save money by purchasing the two cheaper ones I burned up. In the long run, they ended up costing more than this one.
On the down side, this unit was not packaged very well for shipment. It was in a flimsy cardboard box with no packing material at all. The box was literally falling apart when I received it. I had to help the UPS guy unload it from his truck. Luckily, the compressor was not damaged and no parts were missing. Makita can do better than this.
Yeah, it's heavy, but it comes on its own dolly. Yeah, it's loud, but no louder than the cheapie compressors I had before. I wear ear plugs. Problem solved.
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
1.They purchased the wrong tool for the project
2.They realized they didn't need the tool
3.They believe the tool does not work properly
4.They simply changed their mind
Retailers ship many of these tools back to the manufacturer.
Also will this run my Klutch 1/2 impact well enough to change out tires and light mechanical work?
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool