Buy with confidence! Our Recon items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like New, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that Recon units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The Makita 1-1/4 HP Compact Router delivers performance and precision in a compact design that is similar in size to many laminate trimmers. With a full 1-1/4 maximum horsepower and variable speed control dial of 10000 to 30,000 RPM, the RT0701C is engineered to perform for a wide range of routing applications. Additional performance features include electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load, and soft start feature for smooth start-ups. The RT0701C is double-insulated with a heavy-duty aluminum motor housing for increased durability.
The RT0701C-R is engineered for precision and includes a smooth rack-and-pinion fine depth adjustment system and easy-to-read depth scales for more precise settings. The quick release cam lock system is designed for easy depth adjustments and base removal/installation, with a high-visibility base design for improved handling and performance. Additional features include a slim and ergonomic design that weighs only 3.9 lbs., with a durable flat top design for added convenience when changing bits. The base can be removed quickly to install other bases (sold separately), and the shaft lock is engineered for quick and easy bit changes. The RT0701C-R uses 1/4 in. shank router bits.
- Powerful 1-1/4 HP motor delivers improved performance over previous models
- Variable speed control dial of 10,000 to 30,000 RPM enables user to match the speed to the application
- Smooth rack-and-pinion fine depth adjustment system for more precise settings
- Slim and ergonomically designed body for increased comfort and control
- Base accepts industry standard template guides
- Quick release cam lock system for easy depth adjustments and base removal/installation
- Heavy duty aluminum motor housing engineered for increased durability
- Shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes
- Non-marring high-durability base insert for increased work piece protection
- Easy-to-read depth scales
- 1-1/4 HP 120V Compact Router - RT0701C-R
- 1/4 in. Collet - 763637-1
- Straight Guide - 164834-6
- 13mm Spanner Wrench - 781039-9
- 22mm Spanner Wrench - 781011-1