Factory Reconditioned Makita XFD10Z-R 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 2-Speed 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver (Tool Only)Makita Model: mktrxfd10z-r
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Makita XFD10Z-R 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 2-Speed 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver (Tool Only)
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in-lbs. of max torque
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0 - 600 & 0 - 1,900 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-1/4 in. long and weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- All metal gears for increased durability
- Ratcheting chuck engineered to prevent bit slippage and improves bit retention
- Star Protection Computer Controls protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18V LXT Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Drill Driver (Tool Only) - XFD10Z-R
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
Q & A :
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool