Factory Reconditioned Metabo HPT NT50AE2M 18-Gauge 2 in. Finish Brad Nailer KitMetabo HPT Model: mhprnt50ae2mr
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Metabo HPT NT50AE2M 18-Gauge 2 in. Finish Brad Nailer Kit
- Accepts 5/8 in. to 2 in. 18-gauge fasteners
- At only 2.2 lbs., this finish nailer is lightweight and well-balanced making it easy to use all day long
- Visual nail reload indicator located on the magazine, alerts the user when nail quantities are low so that blank drives are avoided
- Tool-less easy to clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and prevents slippage
- Engineered with the safety behind the narrow nose piece, and a short center height allows for nail placement in hard to reach areas and corners
- Depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
- No-mar tip on the nose protects the work piece from unintended markings
- 360 Degree adjustable exhaust port keeps dust, debris and oil off the finished project
- Lightweight aluminum body and composite magazine provide a tool that reduces user fatigue
- 18-Gauge 2 in. Finish Brad Nailer - NT50AE2MR
- Safety Glasses - 875769
- Air Fitting
- No Mar Tip - 881751
- Hex Bar Wrenches
- Carrying Case - 885676
But this nailer leaves a dimple around the brad's head twice the size of the head. This is because the firing pin tip is 2 times bigger than the brad's head. It looks like I used a manual nailset twice as big as the brad's head. Yes, I adjusted the depth correctly.
This nailer makes my brads almost as noticeable as when I use my 15 gauge finish nailer. I have 3 other brad nailers, and this is the only one to do this.
1 month ago