Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 2401-80 M12 Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Screwdriver (Tool Only)Milwaukee Model: milr2401-80
Want an email when this item is in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 2401-80 M12 Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Screwdriver (Tool Only)
- 25% more powerful than the competition with 150 in-lbs. of torque, while operating at 0 - 500 RPM
- 30% more run-time than the competition with the ability to drive up to 130 3 in. screws
- Fuel gauge lets you easily see how much battery life is left
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area and makes it easier to see in dark, tight spots
- Metal gear housing ensures a greater durability and a longer tool life
- 30-minute charger keeps you working with little to no downtime
- Small compact size gives you the freedom to use a power tool where not normally accessible with other driver/drills
- Soft grip sides protects and grips surfaces
- Lithium-Ion manganese chemistry provides fade-free power until the end of the charge
- Quick bit-loading 1/4 in. hex chuck for bit insertion and release with one hand
- Part of the M12 System of over 90 tools
- M12 12V Cordless Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Screwdriver (Tool Only) - 2401-20
- Tool Only - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
Q & A :
All reconditioned product is etched or stamped with the MONTH & YEAR in which it was reconditioned, along with an “R” - Recondition Designation and the reconditioning plant location designation.
Product etched or stamped with an RG09-08 or later date code will be covered by the above one (1) year limited warranty – if the date code reads RK08-08 or before it is covered by the Milwaukee five (5) year new tool limited warranty.
Warranty Registration is not necessary to obtain the applicable warranty on a MILWAUKEE product. The reconditioning date of the product will be used to determine the warranty period if no proof of purchase is provided at the time warranty service is requested.
MILWAUKEE does not cover return freight or labor charges associated with the inspection and testing of reconditioned product that is found by MILWAUKEE not to be a valid warranty claim. A valid warranty claim must be substantiated by the discovery of defective material or workmanship by MILWAUKEE.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE EXCLUSIVE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN IS A CONDITION OF THE CONTRACT FOR THE PURCHASE OF EVERY MILWAUKEE RECONDITIONED PRODUCT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS CONDITION, YOU SHOULD NOT PURCHASE THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY COSTS, ATTORNEY FEES, EXPENSES, LOSSES OR DELAYS ALLEGED TO BE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY DAMAGE TO, FAILURE OF, OR DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF PROFITS. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, MILWAUKEE DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES.
This warranty applies to RECONDITIONED product sold in the U.S.A., Canada and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878