Factory Reconditioned Ridgid ZRR3101 Compact JigsawModel: rgdrzrr3101
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Ridgid ZRR3101 Compact Jigsaw
- 3 Amp motor provides power and control for cutting through tough materials
- Planetary gear set for minimal motor vibration and smooth cuts
- Keyless blade change for quick and easy switching of the blades
- Adjustable shoe maintains cutting stability
- Sliding switch offers easy operation of the power control
- The orbital function on/off switch allows user control of the orbital movement of the saw blade
- Dual debris management system directs debris away from the cut line to improve your view, or towards the collection system to help keep the work area clean
- A no-mar base plate has been included with the Jigsaw, to protect delicate surfaces from being scratched by the metal base of the saw
- LED light located above the blade clamp illumniates when the switch is turned on providing etra light in the cutting area for increased visibility
- Fuego 3 AMp Compact Jigsaw - ZRR3101
- T-Shank Blade - Wood
- T-Shank Blade - Metal
- Hex Key
- Tool Bag
Hubbt is very pleased with it.
8 months ago
1 year ago
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
Reconditioned Ridgid Power Tool Limited 1-Year Warranty
One World Technologies, Inc warrants its power tools with the following conditions:
What This Warranty Covers
This warranty covers all defects in workmanship or materials in your Factory Reconditioned Ridgid power tool for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
How To Get Service
Just return the power tool, properly packaged and postage prepaid to a Ridgid Authorized Service Center. You can obtain the location of the Service Center nearest to you by contacting a customer service representative at 800-860-4050 or on-line through our Service Center locater at www.ridgid.com. When you request warranty service, you must also present proof of purchase documentation (sales receipt/bill of sale). We will repair any faulty workmanship, and either repair or replace any defective part at our option. Work will be performed without charge to your. We will complete the work in a reasonable time, but in any case, within ninety days.
What Is Not Covered
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser at retail and may not be transferred. This warranty only covers defects arising under normal usage and does not cover any malfunctions, failure, or defects resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, modification or repairs by other than Ridgid Authorized Service Centers. Ridgid makes not warranties, representations or promises as to the quality or performance of its power tools other than those specifically stated in this warranty.
Any implied warranty granted under state law, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to one year from the date of purchase. Ridgid is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitations are exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.