Factory Reconditioned Ryobi ZRTSS102L 13 Amp 10 in. Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Exactline LaserModel: ryorzrtss102l
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Ryobi ZRTSS102L 13 Amp 10 in. Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Exactline Laser
- Heavy-duty 15 amp motor to easily cut through larger material
- Sliding head provides maximum capacity for up to 12 in. cross cutely
- Miter stops located at the most common crown molding angles 0, 15, 22.5, 31.6, and 45 degrees left and right for quick cut settings
- Adjustable Exactline laser alignment system accurately aligns cut line with blade and is internally powered (no batteries required)
- Extended miter ranges from 45 degrees left to 50 degrees right to accommodate a wide variety of cuts
- Miter detent override provides quick action lever by-passes miter detent index points with one simple motion
- Machined cast-in miter scale for accurate table alignment
- Fixed dust port maintains the ideal position to optimize dust collection efficiencies for both plunge and sliding cuts
- 1-1/4 in. dust port provides connection to standard dust collection systems to help keep work area clean
- Horizontal D-handle for improved comfort
- 15 Amp 10 in. Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Exactline Laser - ZRTSS102L
7 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
Does everything it is suppose to do and a great value on a reconditioned tool. The packing lacked a little protection, however, but arrived unscathed.
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
It this a mistake?
Ryobi Power Tool Limited One Year Warranty
One World Technologies, Inc warrants its power tools with the following conditions:
What This Warranty Covers
This warranty covers all defects in workmanship or materials in your Ryobi power tool for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
How To Get Service
Just return the power tool, properly packaged and postage prepaid to a Ryobi Authorized Service Center. You can obtain the location of the Service Center nearest to you by contacting a customer service representative at 800-860-4050 or on-line through our Service Center locater at www.ryobitools.com. When you request warranty service, you must also present proof of purchase documentation (sales receipt/bill of sale). We will repair any faulty workmanship, and either repair or replace any defective part at our option. Work will be performed without charge to you. We will complete the work in a reasonable time, but in any case, within ninety days.
What Is Not Covered
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser at retail and may not be transferred. This warranty only covers defects arising under normal usage and does not cover any malfunctions, failure, or defects resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, modification or repairs by other than Ryobi Authorized Service Centers. Ryobi makes no warranties, representations or promises as to the quality or performance of its power tools other than those specifically stated in this warranty.
Any implied warranty granted under state law, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to one year from the date of purchase. Ryobi is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.