Fein 92604244090 GBA 18V 2 Ah AMPShare Battery Starter SetFein Model: fenn92604244090
Last 4 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Fein 92604244090 GBA 18V 2 Ah AMPShare Battery Starter Set
The GBA 18V 2 Ah AS Starter Set includes (2) 2 Ah batteries and a fast charger that charges to 80 percent in 15 minutes.
Battery status indicator signals when charging begins and when charging completes.
Dual-mode charge provides fast charge to 80 percent, remaining 20 percent in long-life mode.
Active air cooling for longer battery.
Electronic cell protection reliably protects the battery from overload, overheating, and total discharge.
GBA 18V 2 Ah AS Battery Starter Set - 92604244090