The Freeman 15-Degree Coil Roofing Nailer is an amazingly powerful tool that is extremely fast with its nail delivery, making it the perfect choice for installing asphalt and cedar shingles, roof and wall sheathing, flooring underlayment, siding, and wood fencing. The heat treated one piece hardened steel driver blade, anodized aluminum cylinder, and high quality rubber O-rings ensure an extended life for your tool. The body of this gun is constructed of die-cast magnesium for low weight and durability, giving it the same feel and dependability as the most expensive guns on the market.
The PCN450 uses 15-degree coil roofing nails ranging in size from 3/4 in. to 1-3/4 in. An efficient side-load magazine holds up to 120 roofing nails, and the transparent bucket allows you to check how many nails are left while you are working with just a glance. The magnetic nail holder makes it easy to align the nails when loading, and when you get to the last nail in the coil it will keep it in place to ensure jam-free firing. Work quickly using the bump fire mode, and ensure each nail is driven with consistent spacing by using the adjustable shingle guide. With a comfort grip handle and a light weight construction, you can work all day without tiring out your arm. The Freeman 15 Degree Coil Roofing Nailer is covered by a 7 Year Warranty.
- Transparent bucket fits 15-degree roofing nails (3/4 in. to 1-3/4 in.) to install shingles, sheathing, fencing, and more
- Durable construction with lightweight magnesium body, 1-piece drive blade, and rubber O-rings
- Adjustable shingle guide ensures consistent shingle spacing
- Tool-free depth adjust makes it easy to ensure the perfect driving depth
- Bump fire makes it easy to work quickly, and the safety lock prevents accidental firing