The versatile Freeman 3-in-1 Finish Nailer and Stapler combines the functionality of three pneumatic nailers into one tool. Compatible with 18 gauge brad nails (5/8 in. to 2 in.), 18 gauge narrow crown staples (5/8 in. to 1-5/8 in.), and 16 gauge finish nails (3/4 in. to 2 in.), this nailer is the ideal all-around tool for installing crown molding, base boards, window casings, chair rails, furniture, cabinetry, and other finish projects around the house. The magnesium construction and ergonomic handle make this nailer light enough for a full day of use without tiring out your arms, but is durable enough to handle tough projects. The 3-in-1 Nailer and Stapler’s magazine is designed for quick reloading and effortlessly switches between fastener types without any kind of adjustment, while the tool free depth adjust allows you to customize the driving depth for each project. Whether you prefer to work quickly using bump fire or want the accuracy of sequential fire mode, the select fire switch makes it easy to change firing modes. The nailer also features reload indicators, a 360-degrees adjustable exhaust, a no-mar tip to protect your work surface, and an air filter and anti-dust cap to keep the internal parts of your tool clean.
- 3-in-1 design is compatible with 18 gauge narrow crown staples, 18 gauge brad nails, and 16 gauge finish nails
- Ideal for crown moldings, base boards, window casings, chair rails, and other trim projects
- Select fire switch lets you choose between single fire and bump fire modes
- Equipped with a 360-degrees adjustable exhaust, tool-free depth adjust, no-mar tip, belt hook, and reload indicators
- Comfort padded grip and lightweight magneisum design allows extended daily use with less fatigue
- Covered by Freeman's 7 Year Limited Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty
- Pneumatic 3-in-1 16 and 18 Gauge Finish Nailer and Stapler-FMNNPXL31
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.