GearWrench 86126 120XP 10-Piece XL Flex GearBox Metric Universal Spline Ratcheting Wrench SetGearWrench Model: kdtn86126
Product Features & specs :
GearWrench 86126 120XP 10-Piece XL Flex GearBox Metric Universal Spline Ratcheting Wrench Set
- 120XP ratcheting box end with 120 positions gives a full 3 degree swing arc
- Universal spline drive works on 12-Point, 6-Point, Rounded 6-Point, Spline, E-Torx and Square fasteners
- Ratcheting flex-head box end gives adjustable access angles to various fasteners
- 0 degree offset non-ratcheting end for breaking loose stubborn fasteners
- Extra long beam length offers increased access, leverage and torque
- Highly visible recessed color size markings for quick identification
- Fully polished chrome finished retains a clean and finished surface
- 8mm 120XP XL Flex GearBox Universal Spline Wrench - 86108
- 9mm 120XP XL Flex GearBox Universal Spline Wrench - 86109
- 10mm 120XP XL Flex GearBox Universal Spline Wrench - 86110
- 11mm 120XP XL Flex GearBox Universal Spline Wrench - 86111
- 12mm 120XP XL Flex GearBox Universal Spline Wrench - 86112
- 13mm 120XP XL Flex GearBox Universal Spline Wrench - 86113
- 14mm 120XP XL Flex GearBox Universal Spline Wrench - 86114
- 15mm 120XP XL Flex GearBox Universal Spline Wrench - 86115
- 16mm 120XP XL Flex GearBox Universal Spline Wrench - 86116
- 17mm 120XP XL Flex GearBox Universal Spline Wrench - 86117
- Molded Storage Case
It's long for bigger leverage and torque.
It's shiny and high quality product ( Snap-on tool trucks do carry GearWrench products)
It's cheaper than the same set of Matco tools
One thing I don't like is the box-end is not 6-point but the wrench works just great so not so worry about this.
By the way, this is the new set so the ratcheting end is a little stiff to move but it will be easier after awhile
over 2 years ago
- Ratcheting box end: Reversible with lever, offset on 1 side (like the non-ratcheting box end)
1. Flex head has reversible lever switch/button. (In some situations, after the bolt backed out far enough that the bolt head and the wrench contact another obstruction, and the bolt still can't be loosened or tightened by hand, there's just no space to remove the wrench)
2. The set actually contains 7mm-19mm
Q & A :
Apex Tool Group, LLC
1000 Lufkin Road
Apex, NC 27539
GearWrench® hand tools are warranted for Life to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Carrying cases, pouches, accessory bits and consumable products, if any, are not covered by this Warranty.
GearWrench - Consumer Tools
If any GearWrench Hand Tool purchased at a retailer, when used for its intended purpose, fails to give you complete satisfaction, please return it to the retailer location where purchased, or contact Apex Tool Group Consumer Division at (888)-757-1812 for free replacement or return.
GearWrench - Professional Tools
If use of any GearWrench Hand Tool® when used for its intended purpose, fails to give complete satisfaction, return it to your GearWrench Distributor or contact Apex Tool Group Professional Division at (800)-688-8949, and it will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
*Except Torque Products
*GearWrench Torque Products are warranted to (1) be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year and (2) meet out of the box calibration accuracy standards as stated in the product literature. Accuracy standards for calibration are warranted for 90 days from date of purchase. Products for which Warranty Repair is requested should be returned, at Buyer’s cost, for evaluation to:
Warranty Service & Authorized Repair:
Electronic Torque Wrenches
Apex Torque Repair
3000 West Kingsley Road
Garland, TX 75041
All other Torque Products:
Angle Repair & Calibration Service, Inc.
175 Angle Drive
Beckley, West Virginia 25801
GearWrench Torque Products are precision instruments that contain moving parts. These components are subject to normal wear through use and replacement thereof is the responsibility of Buyer. Torque Products should be routinely checked for calibration at an Authorized Repair Center using GearWrench repair parts.