GearWrench 9900D 7-Piece Metric Flex Head Combination Ratcheting Wrench SetGearWrench Model: kdtn9900
Want an email when this item is in stock?
Product Features & specs :
GearWrench 9900D 7-Piece Metric Flex Head Combination Ratcheting Wrench Set
- 72-teeth ratcheting box end needs as little as 5 degrees to move fasteners versus 30 degrees for standard box end wrenches
- Surface Drive on box end provides off-corner loading for better grip and reduced fastener rounding
- Flexible head for improved accessibility in restricted areas
- Knurled side beam for ratcheting direction indicator
- Bright, full polish chrome finish
- 10mm Flex-Head Combination Ratcheting Wrench - 9910D
- 12mm Flex-Head Combination Ratcheting Wrench - 9912D
- 13mm Flex-Head Combination Ratcheting Wrench - 9913D
- 14mm Flex-Head Combination Ratcheting Wrench - 9914D
- 15mm Flex-Head Combination Ratcheting Wrench - 9915D
- 17mm Flex-Head Combination Ratcheting Wrench - 9917
- 19mm Flex-Head Combination Ratcheting Wrench - 9919D
Q & A :
Apex Tool Group, LLC
1000 Lufkin Road
Apex, NC 27539
GearWrench® hand tools are warranted for Life to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Carrying cases, pouches, accessory bits and consumable products, if any, are not covered by this Warranty.
GearWrench - Consumer Tools
If any GearWrench Hand Tool purchased at a retailer, when used for its intended purpose, fails to give you complete satisfaction, please return it to the retailer location where purchased, or contact Apex Tool Group Consumer Division at (888)-757-1812 for free replacement or return.
GearWrench - Professional Tools
If use of any GearWrench Hand Tool® when used for its intended purpose, fails to give complete satisfaction, return it to your GearWrench Distributor or contact Apex Tool Group Professional Division at (800)-688-8949, and it will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
*Except Torque Products
*GearWrench Torque Products are warranted to (1) be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year and (2) meet out of the box calibration accuracy standards as stated in the product literature. Accuracy standards for calibration are warranted for 90 days from date of purchase. Products for which Warranty Repair is requested should be returned, at Buyer’s cost, for evaluation to:
Warranty Service & Authorized Repair:
Electronic Torque Wrenches
Apex Torque Repair
3000 West Kingsley Road
Garland, TX 75041
All other Torque Products:
Angle Repair & Calibration Service, Inc.
175 Angle Drive
Beckley, West Virginia 25801
GearWrench Torque Products are precision instruments that contain moving parts. These components are subject to normal wear through use and replacement thereof is the responsibility of Buyer. Torque Products should be routinely checked for calibration at an Authorized Repair Center using GearWrench repair parts.