Greenworks 25223 40V G-MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 19 in. 3-in-1 Lawn MowerModel: gwkn25223
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Greenworks 25223 40V G-MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 19 in. 3-in-1 Lawn Mower
- 3-in-1 mowing capabilities - mulching, rear collection and side discharge
- 19 in. wide cutting path offers a great balance of maneuverability and cutting capacity making it ideal for mid-sized areas
- Powerful 40V motor provides tough cutting and mulching power
- Rugged stamped steel cutting deck provides added durability
- Adjustable cutting height with 6 different height settings
- Cam-lock handle for easy folding and storage of unit
- 40V G-Max Lithium-Ion batteries provide enhanced power for consistent performance
- Please Note: 40V G-Max and 40V Lithium-Ion Batteries are not cross compatible; this tool is compatible with the G-Max 2.0 Ah battery (29462) and the G-Max 4.0 Ah battery (29472)
- 40V G-Max Cordless Lithium-Ion 19 in. 3-in-1 Lawn Mower - 25223
- Collection Bag
- Side Discharge Chute
- Mulch Plug
- 40V 4.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- 40V 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- Owner's Manual
Will buy more when gets old.
Q & A :
Double The Industry Standard
NEW GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of (4) four years (90 days for commercial use) from the shipping date.
Reconditioned GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of 30 Days from the shipping date.
GreenWorks can opt to repair, replace or issue a refund for products that are determined to be defective, or that have been damaged during shipping. Replacement of products or parts subject to normal wear and tear is the responsibility of the customer. If GreenWorks accepts a return under Warranty, you can return the defective or damaged product only after you call and receive a Return Authorization from GreenWorks. You also will receive a refund for your original shipping charges, and GreenWorks will arrange and pay for your return shipping charges. Batteries carry a one-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Batteries must be charged in accordance with the operator's manuals directions and regulations in order to be valid.